Lutron has an immediate opening for an HR Manager in our Humacao, Puerto Rico manufacturing facility. In this position, you will be in charge of the Lutron Puerto Rico HR Department, provide HR leadership, insight and support to the Lutron Puerto Rico organization. This role is part of the Leadership team of the facility and it is a key contributor to achieve business results and continue enhancement the Lutron culture. You will be part of the global Lutron Human Resources team.
• Attract and retain exceptional people. Define and implement a recruiting strategy to ensure Lutron talent acquisition objectives are met. Coordinate recruiting activities between third-party agencies, contract recruiters, and internal recruiting resources.
• Manage all HR solutions, programs and policies to support the Lutron organization in Puerto Rico. Partner with Lutron Human Resources on corporate wide programs.
• Anticipate the needs of the organization and proactively drive people strategies and HR practices that differentiate Lutron as an employer.
• Engage leaders and people to execute a differentiated employee experience.
• Develop people to their full potential. Ensure development guides are understood and communicated to facilitate performance and career development.
• Enact and manage the policies, programs and decisions that treat our people fairly & well.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to Lutron leaders (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Identify training needs and partner with the Lutron learning organization to successfully execute programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Design and oversee on boarding to ensure a positive employee experience.
• Benchmark total compensation; manage the compensation, benefits and performance management programs in partnership with our local leadership team.
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues.
• At least 15 years of Human Resource management experience required in a manufacturing facility.
• Bachelor’s Degree, (MBA a plus), minimum GPA of 3.0 required.
• Fluent in English.
• Demonstrated expertise in several areas of HR.
• Prior experience with direct technical recruiting and/or managing a recruiting function
• Experience working effectively in a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated ability of analysis, problem solving and conflict resolution in complex situations with multiple stakeholders.
• Extensive knowledge of local labor regulations and requirements.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE.