Click column header to sort
As an embedded engineer you will take ownership of high-stakes projects from day one. You will be a key part of our software team and grow your skills while developing innovative solutions. Your contributions will help to maintain our market position as the world leader in smart lighting and shading systems. By working in a collaborative environment, you will be exposed to, and trained by, industry experts who will aid in your professional development.
As an electrical engineer at Lutron, you will take ownership of high-stakes projects from day one. You will be a key part of our hardware development team and grow your skills while developing innovative solutions. Your contributions will help to maintain our market position as the world leader in smart lighting and shading systems. By working in a collaborative environment, you will be exposed to, and trained by, industry experts who will aid in your professional development.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Electronics Technician.
As a technician, you will work in a hands-on environment as a member of a cross-functional team supporting the development of new products. You will aid in the development and production of the next generation of lighting and lighting control solutions.
In this role, you may work on products that incorporate the following technologies: Power electronics, analog and digital electronics, wired and wireless communication, software test automation, systems networking, digital electronics, RF communication, Ethernet communication, and embedded micro-controllers.
Lutron has an immediate opening for a self-motivated, highly technical DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Mentor younger engineers as they start their career with us
- Dive technically deep in on one of software platforms
- Collaborate with our Software Architects, Software Development Teams, IT, and Functional Area Owners and other parts of our company to creative solutions to grow the companies CI/CD capabilities
- Desire to research emerging technologies to improve our software architecture
We are hiring for these following teams:
- Central DevOps – A co-located team responsible for all aspects of Developer Operations at Lutron.
- Responsible for all aspects of development from tools, software delivery, security and ability for the company to quickly deploy new solutions to our customers.
What is Lutron?
Lutron is a smart-home and IOT Company that develops innovative products. We have a long history of significant growth and smart innovations.
- The industry is born: Our founder’s first invention of an energy saving solid state dimmer and the resulting inception of Lutron in 1961 marked the birth of the lighting control industry.
- Control systems for every market: Lutron has control solutions targeting everything from a single lamp beside you bed to every light and shade in a large college campus. Our distinguished installations include The White House, the homes of numerous celebrities, The Empire State Building, 49ers Stadium, LEGOLAND theme park (Günzburg), NASA HQ, and multiple others.
- Smart connected systems and IoT: Lutron has been at the forefront of innovating products for smart homes and connected buildings for more than 20 years and is now providing leadership in the human-centered IoT ecosystem. Our strategic alliances include integration with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Echo, Sonos, Nest, IFTTT, and multiple others.
- Foster sustainability, save energy, and protect our environment: Lutron controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, which reduces our customers’ electric bills by more than $1 billion annually.
Why is Lutron a good place for Software Engineers?
- For almost 60 years, Lutron has innovated many thousands of new products and has a broad repertoire of 3,000+ design and product patents.
- We develop our hardware and software, which enables us to provide superior end-to-end experience for our users.
- Lutron’s engineers design and develop solutions in embedded, mobile, web, desktop/server, and cloud-based environments using leading technologies and processes.
- We have a collaborative culture; you will be working side by side on cross-functional teams with other highly skilled engineers and designers, learning from their experiences while still having your voice heard.
Why build a career at Lutron?
- Create products that make a difference in people’s lives.
- Develop the tools and connections to be successful in your career through our Innovation and Leadership program.
- Continue to learn new skills and technologies through classes and symposiums at Lutron University
- Have fun building a career while enjoying playing volleyball at lunch time, or game of Ultimate Frisbee after work, or join one of the many clubs.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a highly motivated Embedded Firmware Design Engineer at our Boynton Beach, Florida location. Do you want to take ownership of high-stakes projects from day one? Are you interested in developing smart, connected IoT systems? Do you care about energy conservation and sustainability?
If so, see below for some of the exciting opportunities that Lutron has to offer.
As an RF engineer at our engineering office in Boynton Beach, FL, you will take ownership of high-stakes projects from day one. You will be a key part of the wireless engineering team and grow your skillsets while helping develop innovative RF electrical designs, wireless system blocks, and protocol enhancements for our wireless control systems. Your contributions will help to maintain our market position as the world leader in RF lighting and shading systems. By working in a collaborative environment, you will have an opportunity to develop your passion for RF technology, learning from experts who have generated innovative solutions.